Monday, January 19, 2015

What I learned on the 1st day

The video we watched in class showed me many different things from people being statistical to being raciest. and i have learned alot from it now i know not to be a hypocrite and criticize people for how they look because now i know they could be thinking the same thing i am  thinking in my in my mind. And many cultures have different ways to communicate food  traditions and other things that create their culture. Cultures have many different ways to communicate with other cultures too. I had learned some very important information the first day and that will help throughout the duration of the class. Learning this information will also help when I enter the field of sports management and have to get everyone on the team buy in to what kind of team concept i want to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment