Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Weekly blog

Today in class we learned about Indian reservations and how the government is making them live in harsh conditions in concentration camps. To me this is not right the way they are making them live makes them look like a bunch of savages but that's not what they are that's not what we are we are all people that deserve to live in the same conditions no matter what. The government has to understand that there are kids living in houses like this and if kids have to were gas masks in there own home then they shouldn't be living there. If this keeps up those kids will not end up doing right when they get older they might do right but living in an environment  like that doesn't give the kids much opportunity to achieve what they would like as they grow up. Unlike some other kids that would have confidence living in a better conditions. 

This really has to stop because to me it looks like the government is taking away the native Americans pride forcing the little kids to learn the American language. I know this for sure if I was born in this generation And I don't know how to speak my language and went back home to Sudan speaking English to my grandma and grandpa back home they will be in shock and think that I have gotten bran washed or something. And honestly I don't think I would be allowed to come back to Canada I think I would have had to just stay the until I learned how to speak my language.

I feel like this is not the governments concern the native Americans know each other better than anyone I feel like if the government just gives them everything els and lets the rock with what they want to do and were they want to live I think it would be way better for them 

No comments:

Post a Comment