Friday, May 8, 2015

freedom writers

In class we watched a movie called freedom writers. Freedom Writers Diary is the amazing true story of strength, courage, and achievement in the face of adversity.  This movie to me has a lot of messages because I feel like when I was in high school this is kind of what happened, no one paying attention in class people throwing paper airplanes always talking when the teacher is talking. People just didn’t have respect and just didn’t care about school just like what happened in the movie. But accept of us getting better as a class and people buying in to what the teacher has to say no one ever listened and that’s what got to me in this movie.
The teacher in the movie is the most hard working strong hatred woman I’ve ever seen, all she was trying to do is become a better teacher and when she got to the school she was at I didn’t think she knew what she was doing or getting in to I didn’t think she could survive. But as I was watching the movie she started to slowly change the kids in her class to become better students by using methods that would work for the kids in her class. It was great how she did it because the class started off not looking at each other and not respecting each other only respecting their own kind and as the movie was about to finish towards the end they looked like a family what she did was completely amazing.

Even though people were doubting her and people were not liking what she was in the class room she kept doing her thing and did what was right for her and the kids she was teaching. This is a great movie I would recommend this movie to anyone it’s just that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment